Covid19 – Keeping Busy

Home Forums Main Forum Homebound Stuff Covid19 – Keeping Busy

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rob TrumanRob Truman
      Keymaster

For many of us, being stuck at home except for the essential trips out is not how we planned on spending our spring. I have found myself taking more walks around the neighborhood and figuring out ways to still socialize without being around other humans. Video conferencing tools such as Skype and WebEx has really allowed me to stay in touch with family and friends as well as still allowing me to help others with their tech issues.

Hope everyone is staying safe. My mother and I have been watching a lot of old movies on the Disney channel. We especially like the old original ones like Pinocchio, Snow White, etc. We also watched the Wizard of OZ, hadn’t seen that in awhile.

I’ve also spent a lot of time working on my genealogy records. I have more than 15,000 names in one family that came over the pond in the 1800s. One of my great-great-great grandfathers fought in the Revolutionary War – the battle of Saratoga; they actually lived in the area, so it was especially important to him to keep his land.

Now that we’ve changed seasons, I need ideas  of what to have for meals. We’re getting tired of meatloaf :-). Really, if anyone has a summer-time recipe, please post.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.