Microsoft Store Virtual Workshops
Added New Workshops for September!
We have arranged for the Microsoft Store of Chandler to sponsor some private workshops exclusively for our members. The workshops require no downloads and will be presented via your browser (Edge or Chrome).
It is easy, just click on the Register Here link and sign up for which workshop you want to attend. A couple of days prior you will be emailed a link to use to join the event.
Note: Microsoft is using their new platform ‘Teams Live’ for these workshops. You will need to log in to the event anonymously, no username or password required.
Private Workshops (Computer Booters)
Fundamentals of Microsoft 365
August 11th @ 10am or August 27th @ 1pm
Join us for a free, 60-minute, hands-on workshop to learn how to use the many useful apps included in your Microsoft 365 subscription. Learn how Microsoft 365 keeps you connected and informed—whether you are on the go, at work or at home.
During this workshop you will learn how to:
- Set up, access and use all of the apps in Microsoft 365 including Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Outlook and more!
- Keep your information synched across all of your devices, making it available anywhere you are
- Stay connected on the go
- Add all Microsoft applications to each of your devices
Make Your Life More Creative, Organized and Secure with Microsoft 365
August 13th @ 1pm or August 25th @ 10am
“Participants chose from a menu of key Microsoft 365 features to get hands-on
- Office mobile app – PowerPoint, Word, Excel all together in one convenient app
- OneDrive – one secure place for all your files and photos
- PowerPoint – create wow presentations and documents without the stress
- Microsoft Editor – bring out your best writer wherever you write”
Fundamentals of PowerPoint
September 8th @ 10am or September 24th @ 1pm
Join us for an interactive experience with Microsoft PowerPoint. Engaging, powerful and eye-catching presentations have never been easier.
During this workshop you will learn:
- How to step up your designs with PowerPoint Designer
- Ways to draw interest by inserting visual aids and media
- Pro tips for presenting and using all that PowerPoint has to offer, and more.
September 10th @ 1pm or September 22nd @ 10am
Online information and services have become an enriching and pervasive part of our everyday lives. But life online also presents risks to privacy, safety, relationships, reputations, and resources.
Cybercriminals may use misleading or fraudulent email messages, phone calls, web sites or web ads to try to access your devices and personal information. Learn ways to identify and avoid the most common types of online fraud and scams, and what to do if you become the victim of a scam. Improve your scam defense by learning about risks and how to manage them.